Stainless steel elbow material is SUS304, SUS316, 2520, INNEOL600 # 20 # A3 Q235A 20g Q345B 20G 16Mn ASTM A234 ASTM A105 st37 ASTM A403, etc.
Stainless steel elbow in the stamping of the mold used in the stamping known as the stamping die, referred to as die. Punch is the information (metal or non-metallic) batch processing into the required punching tool special tooling in the stamping is essential, there is no fit request Stamping process and die, stamping equipment and stamping data constitute the three elements of stamping processing, as long as they can be drawn from each other stamping parts can be obtained, the stamping process can not be completed, the stamping process can not be completed. With the world economy from time to time. Purpose for the international advanced construction and shipbuilding industry and other related industries. Stainless steel elbow to connect the main pipe, the product development areas can play a heavy burden, with world-class technology and set sail.
1. Stainless steel elbow bending pipe, we contact more, is the straight pipe into a different radius of curvature of the elbow, such as elbow, elbow and so on;
2. Stainless steel elbow variable diameter pipe, the end of the pipe or tube diameter of a sector to reduce;
3. With the edge and the end of the category of pipe fittings, to increase the total strength of the tube to the outside of the tube or the inside of the curling or the end of the pipe closure of the pipe;
4. Change the cross-section of the pipe, according to the request, the circular cross-section into a square, oval, polygonal and so on;
5. The former refers to a pipe end inwardly or outwardly convex, the latter a tubular member which forms a raised or recessed groove in the circumferential direction of the pipe,
6. Stainless steel elbow variable wall thickness of the pipe, the direction along the length of the wall to make changes in wall thickness;
Stainless steel elbow pipe processing methods are also many. Many also belong to the category of mechanical processing, with the most is the stamping method, forging method, roller processing method, rolling method, bulging method, stretching method, bending method, and combined processing method. Tube processing is the organic separation of machining and metal pressure processing.
Forging method: the end of the pipe with a forging machine or a part of the red stretch to reduce the diameter, commonly used forging machine with rotary, connecting rod, roller type.
Stamping: Extend the pipe end to the requested size and profile on a punch with a tapered core.
Roller method: stainless steel elbow tube placed in the core, the outer circle with a roller push, for the round edge processing.