First, the stainless steel elbow material classification
1, according to the type of pipe elbow stainless steel points
(1) seamless pipe - stainless steel elbow material can be divided into hot-rolled tube, cold-rolled tube, cold drawn tube, extruded tube, pipe (2) by (a) sub-arc welding, resistance welded pipe (High frequency, low frequency), gas welding pipe, furnace pipe (b) by the weld sub - Longitudinal Welded Pipe, spiral welded pipe
2, according to cross-sectional shape classification
(1) Simple section steel pipe - round steel pipe, square steel pipe, oval steel pipe, triangle steel pipe, hexagonal steel pipe, diamond steel pipe, octagonal pipe, semi-circular steel circle, other (2) Sided hexagonal steel pipe, five plum-shaped steel pipe, double convex steel pipe, double concave steel pipe, melon-shaped steel pipe, conical pipe, corrugated steel pipe, steel pipe, other
3, by wall thickness classification - thin-walled steel pipe, thick-walled steel pipe
4, by the use of classification - pipe with steel pipe, thermal equipment, steel pipe, machinery industrial pipe, oil, geological drilling steel pipe, container steel pipe, chemical industry steel pipe, special use steel pipe, other
Second, seamless steel pipe
Is a hollow section, no seam around the strip of steel. Steel pipe with hollow cross-section, a large number of pipelines for the preservation of fluid, such as oil, natural gas, gas, water and some solid materials such as pipelines. Steel and round steel and other solid steel, the same bending strength in the bending, the lighter weight, is an economic steel section, is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipe, drive shaft, bicycle And steel construction scaffolding used in construction.
With the steel pipe manufacturing ring parts, can improve the application rate of data, simplify the manufacturing process, saving data and processing time, such as rolling bearing rings, jackets, etc., has been widely used to manufacture steel. Steel pipe or a variety of conventional weapons can not be short of information, barrel, barrel and so on to steel pipe to manufacture.
According to the different cross-sectional shape of steel pipe can be divided into tube and shaped tube. Due to the circum- stances being equal, the area of the circle is maximized, and more fluid can be fed with a circular tube. In addition, the circular cross-section to accept internal or external radial pressure, the force is relatively average, therefore, the vast majority of steel pipe is a tube. However, the tube also has some limitations, such as bending in the plane by the conditions, the tube is not as good as square, rectangular tube bending strength, a number of farm machinery with skeleton, Gangmu furniture commonly used square, rectangular tube. According to different uses need to have other cross-section shape of the shaped steel pipe.
1. Structural seamless steel pipe (GB / T8162-1999) is used for general construction and mechanical structure of seamless steel pipe.
2. Fluid conveying seamless steel pipe (GB / T8163-1999) is used to keep water, oil, gas and other fluids of ordinary seamless steel pipe.
3. Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (GB3087-1999) is used to manufacture all kinds of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipes and locomotive boiler superheated steam pipe, large pipe, small pipe and arch High-quality carbon structural steel pipe hot-rolled and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe.
4. High-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (GB5310-1995) is used to manufacture high pressure and above pressure water pipe boiler heating surface with high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant steel seamless pipe.
5. High-pressure seamless steel pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-86) is applicable to the working temperature of -40 ~ 400 鈩?, the working pressure of 10 ~ 30Ma chemical equipment and piping high-quality carbon steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe.
6. Oil cracking seamless steel pipe (GB9948-88) is applicable to the oil refinery furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipe seamless steel pipe.
7. Geological drilling steel pipe (YB235-70) is for the geological sector to stop the use of core drilling pipe, according to the use can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe.
8. Diamond core drilling seamless steel pipe (GB3423-82) is used for diamond core drilling of the drill pipe, core rod, casing seamless steel pipe.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is used for oil drilling both ends of the thickening or thickening of the seamless steel pipe. Pipe sub-car wire and not car wire two, car thread tube joint joint, not the wire with the butt welding method and tool joint joint.
10. Ship with carbon steel seamless steel pipe (GB5213-85) is the manufacture of ships Class I pressure pipe, 鈪? pressure pipe, boiler and superheater with carbon steel seamless steel pipe. Carbon steel seamless steel pipe wall temperature does not exceed 450 鈩?, alloy steel seamless pipe wall temperature exceeds 450 鈩?.
11. Automobile semi-axle casing seamless steel pipe (GB3088-82) is the manufacture of automotive axle casing and drive axle axle casing with high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel pipe.
12. Diesel engine with high-pressure tubing (GB3093-86) is the manufacture of high-pressure diesel engine radiating pipe cold drawn seamless steel pipe.
13. Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with a fine inner diameter seamless steel pipe (GB8713-88) is the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with a fine diameter diameter of cold drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless steel pipe.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is used for mechanical structure, hydraulic equipment, high dimensional accuracy and good brightness of the cold drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless steel pipe. The use of fine seamless steel tube manufacturing machinery or hydraulic equipment, etc., can greatly save machining time, improve the application rate of data, while conducive to improving the quality of production and quality.
15. Structural stainless steel seamless steel pipe (GB / T14975-1994) is widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts made of stainless steel hot rolling Squeeze, expand) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe.
16. Stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid conveying (GB / T14976-1994) is a hot rolled (extruded, expanded) and drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe made of stainless steel for keeping the fluid.
17. Shaped seamless steel pipe is in addition to other than the shape of seamless steel pipe cross-section of the general term. According to the different cross-sectional size of steel pipe can be divided into different thickness of seamless steel pipe (code-named D), ranging from different thickness of seamless steel pipe (code-BD), variable diameter seamless pipe (code BJ). Shaped seamless steel pipe is widely used in a variety of structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with the tube, shaped pipe generally have a larger moment of inertia and section modulus, a greater bending and torsional ability, can greatly reduce the weight of the structure, saving steel.
Third, welded steel pipe
Welded steel pipe, also known as welded pipe, steel or steel strip after the coil after welding made of steel pipe. Welded steel pipe consumption process is simple, high efficiency, types of specifications, equipment, less capital, but the general strength is lower than seamless steel pipe. Since the 1930s, with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling consumption and the progress of welding and inspection technology, the quality of welded seam has been improved from time to time, the types and specifications of welded steel pipe have been increasing day by day, and in more and more areas, Seamless steel pipe. Welded steel pipe is divided into longitudinal seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe.
Longitudinal welded pipe consumption process is simple, high consumption efficiency, low cost, to carry out faster. The strength of spiral welded pipe is higher than that of straight seam welded pipe, and it can be used for pipe with larger pipe diameter and with different width of billet. However, compared with the same length of the straight seam, the weld length increased by 30 to 100%, and the consumption rate is low. Therefore, most of the smaller diameter welded pipe straight seam welding, large diameter spiral welded pipe are mostly used.
1. Low pressure fluid wallet with welded steel pipe (GB / T3092-1993) Also known as ordinary welded pipe, commonly known as the black tube. Is used to keep water, gas, air, oil and heating steam and other common low pressure fluid and other uses of welded steel pipe. Steel pipe wall thickness is divided into ordinary steel and thickened steel pipe; receiving end is divided into non-threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and with threaded steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximate value of the inner diameter. Habits used in inches, such as 11/2 and so on. In addition to direct use of low-pressure fluid retaining pipe for the retention of fluid, but also a large number of low-pressure fluid for the delivery of galvanized welded pipe with the original tube.
2. Low-pressure fluid delivery with galvanized welded steel pipe (GB / T3091-1993) also known as galvanized welded steel pipe, commonly known as white. Is used to keep water, gas, air oil and heating steam, warm water and other common low pressure fluid or other hot dip galvanized welding (welding or welding) steel pipe. The steel pipe connection thickness is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thickened galvanized steel pipe; the receiving end is divided into non-threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximate value of the inner diameter. Habits used in inches, such as 11/2 and so on.
3. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (GB3640-88) is the industrial and civil construction, installation equipment and other electrical equipment works for the maintenance of the steel wire.
4. Longitudinal seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is the longitudinal seam and steel pipe parallel to the pipe. Usually divided into metric welded pipe, welded thin-walled tube, transformer cooling tubing and so on.
5.Subarated submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5036-83) is a hot-rolled steel coil for tube blank, regular temperature spiral molding, welding with double-sided submerged arc welding, for pressure fluid walks Spiral seam steel pipe. Steel pipe to strong pressure, welding performance, after a variety of rigorous scientific testing and testing, the use of safe and reliable. Steel pipe diameter, send high efficiency, and save the investment laying pipeline. Mainly used to keep oil, natural gas pipeline.
6.Heavy-seam welded high-frequency welded steel pipe (SY5038-83) is made of hot-rolled steel strip for tube billet, regular temperature spiral forming, welded by high-frequency lap welding method, used for pressure fluid conveying Of the spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe. Steel pipe under pressure to strong, good plasticity, easy welding and processing molding; after a variety of rigorous and scientific testing and testing, the use of safe and reliable, large-diameter steel pipe, to send high efficiency, and save laying pipeline investment. Mainly used for laying oil pipeline, natural gas and other pipelines.
7. Ordinary low-pressure fluid spiral pipe SAW pipe (SY5037-83) is a hot-rolled steel coil for tube, regular temperature spiral molding, the use of double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for the Water, gas, air and steam and other ordinary low-pressure fluid delivery with submerged arc welded steel pipe.
8. Ordinary low-pressure fluid delivery with spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe (SY5039-83) is a hot-rolled steel coil for tube blank, regular temperature spiral molding, welding using high-frequency lap welding ordinary low-pressure fluid for the use of spiral High - frequency welding seam steel pipe.
9. Pile spiral welded steel pipe (SY5040-83) is a hot-rolled steel coil for tube blank, regular temperature spiral molding, the use of double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding made for civil construction, wharf , Bridges and other foundation pile steel pipe.